Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pick Me: Pick our next reads....



We need a little help picking our next reads. We are both in the middle of some reads... but I am always stuck on what to read next. 

 I will have there catagories.... ARC... Shelf Book... and Audio.... 

Ash will just have New Read and Shelf Read 

So let's start... 

Jenn's ARCs

Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1)In Place of NeverBlackhearts


Jenn' Shelf Books

Nexis (Tricksters, #1)The Yearbook

Jenn's Audio 

A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)This Raging LightDark Heart of Magic (Black Blade, #2)




Ash's choice 

Insanity (Mad in Wonderland) (Insanity #1)Broken Dolls (Broken Dolls, #1)Don't Eat The Glowing Bananas
Displaying ashPickme.pngDisplaying ashPickme.png

2 comments:

  1. I love the synopsis of The Yearbook, I'd definitely advise Jenn to try that one, because I'd love to read her review when it's ready! And I've heard wonderful things about JE's Black Blade books, so Dark Heart of Magic would be my pick for Jenn on audio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, this is hard, and I do wonder if you've picked already, but I still want to choose haha. I really enjoyed The Yearbook. There were flaws (especially in believability) BUT it was a really sweet book and a quick read. As for the ARCs, I enjoyed Reign of Shadows and Blackhearts equally, though neither is what I thought they'd be, they were both good! As for Ash's choices, I haven't read any of them, but the covers are so quirky! I can't even decide, because I want to know about all of them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs