Monday, February 15, 2016

Tag You're It! Valentines Book Tag




Image result for hearts gifImage result for hearts gifImage result for hearts gif





Valentine's Day Book Tag 



We are a little late but we decided to join in. We saw this tag on LOST IN LIT  Tag was created by CC’s Books



♥ Stand Alone Book You Love ♥


Jenn

Of Beast and Beauty


Ash:

The Dead House


♥ Dystopian Book You Love ♥

Jenn

The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)


Ash:



♥ A Book That You Love But No One Else Talks About ♥

Jenn

My Name Is Rapunzel


Ash:


Ella, The Slayer



♥ Favorite Book Couple ♥

Jenn

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

I just love love love Cress and Thorne! They have such a sparring and tormenting each other relationship. 

Ash:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Ron and Hermoine-  I have shipped them from the start, they are just perfect for each other.



♥ Book That Other People Love But You Haven’t Gotten Around to Reading ♥

Jenn

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

I havn't read this one yet. Its not being talked about alot at this moment, but when it came out it was everywhere. Yes I know I need to read it.


Ash:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I have tried and tried to read this but can't get into it. But I have heard its a pretty awesome read.




♥ A Book With Red On The Cover ♥

Jenn

Drink, Slay, Love


Ash:

15839984



♥ A Book With Pink On The Cover ♥

Jenn

Dreamology


Ash:

Center Ring: A Dark Circus Novel (Dark Circus #1)



♥ You were given a box of chocolate. What fictional boyfriend would have given them to you? ♥

Jenn

Ella, The Slayer

This one was hard for me. I am a bit old for all these boys. I can say though that the Duke, Seth, in Ella the Slayer was pretty great. 


Ash:

The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)

Evan- he is just so yummy, so he would go great with the chocolate.




♥ You are single on Valentines Day. What book would you read? What TV show would you watch? What movie would you watch? ♥

Jenn

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) Grimm Poster Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Poster

Okay, lets make this a retelling day. I would read The Wrath and the Dawn because of all the feels.  I would watch Grimm because have you seen Nick!!!! I just watched Pride Prejudice and Zombies yesterday (for valentines days) and it was so awesome and yum Mr. Darcy. 


Ash:



  

Zombie in LoveThe Walking Dead PosterPride and Prejudice and Zombies Poster

Romance to me is ZOMBIES!!!! Zombies equals love! 



♥ You are in the book store. All of a sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What new release will you love? ♥

Jenn

Spinning Thorns


Ash:

Unhooked



We tag everyone! Share the LOVE 





     





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs