Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?





Okay so I did not stick to my previous said reading schedule as strictly as I wanted but her was my week in a nutshell. 

Last week Jenn read:

NightstruckHyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened

Last Week Jenn Listened too: 

Kill the Boy BandStarflight (Starflight, #1)



Jenn's Current Reads:


My Kind of Crazy

Jenn's Current Audio

Let's Get Lost


This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 


These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1)Night SpeedRomancing the Nerd



Jenn's Audio:

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)






What have been your great reads the week?



     


     


1 comment:

  1. Oooh nice! I cannot wait to read Nightstruck! I love Jenna's books and looking forward to her first creepy read!! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs