Monday, June 13, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Its's been a tough week. Been sick and havne't done much reading or blogging. 

Here is where I am at though. 


Jenn's Current Reads:

How to Disappear


Jenn's Current Audio

I started but am not gong to finish: 
Falling Under (Falling Under, #1)

Now I am listening to:

Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Jenn's finished Audio

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)




This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 



The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)The Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveBaby Doll

Jenn's Audio:


Ash's Current Read:
Stalking Jack the Ripper






We are trying to get all our BEA reads in. We do have a post to go up for our BEA Haul. Its just taking  a bit together.  
What have been your great reads the week?



     

     

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I still need to read The Queen of the Tearling! Stalking Jack the Ripper and The Marked Girl are two I have my eye on lately! Hope you enjoy all the reads ladies!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Marked Girl this weekend and really enjoyed it. The Geek's Guide is one I have my eye on and I'll be interested to see what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs