Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Going Geek by Charlotte Huang




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:



Going Geek
Going Geek by Charlotte Huang 
September 13th  2016

A girl forced out of her comfort zone finds that being true to herself is the best way to live her life, in this second novel from the author of For the Record.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Skylar Hoffman’s senior year at her preppy East Coast boarding school should have been perfect: 
amazing boyfriend 
the coolest friends
the most desirable dorm
But it’s far from it. To her dismay, Skylar’s not going to rule senior year because she’s stuck in Abbot House, a tiny dorm known for, well, nothing. Living with a group of strangers everyone thinks is lame is bad enough. Worse is that Skylar wasn’t exactly truthful about how she spent summer break in Los Angeles—and her little white lie is causing her once rock-solid romance to crumble fast. And when it turns out that Skylar’s best friend is the one responsible for having her booted from Lincoln? It’s an all-out war. 

Stepping out of her comfort zone never felt so scary—or necessary. But everything is different now. Including, maybe, Skylar herself . . .


I think this book sounds cute. Just really cute. So I think it will be a great read between some heavy reads.

9 comments:

  1. I wasn't the biggest fan of her previous book, but I really like the sound of this, so I'll be sure to try it out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you positively adore this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound really cute. I didn't read her previous book, so maybe I'll try this one. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good ~ Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems entertaining. Love the cover, the colors are summery and cute. I hope you enjoy this one :)


    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that this sounds cute. Hope to be reading your review soon!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this but it does look really cute!! I may have to check this out! Thanks for sharing :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I love keeping a few light and fun reads in mind to throw in between really dark heavy reads, too! THis does look like a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree that sometimes we need to read books like this, which sounds like a light, fun read :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs