Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wee Reads: Molang Loves by Jenne Simon

Ever since Finn was born, and even before then, we would read to him. We wanted to show him reading from an early age. Now he loves us to read the same books, over, and over, and over. But it is the sweetest thing when he likes to pick out a book and climb into our laps. 


What Finn Reads...

Molang: LovesMolang:Loves by Jenne Simon
  


Molang loves lots of things... like dressing up in silly costumes and watching movies and taking pictures and, of course, going to parties! Today Molang and Piu Piu are going to a party at a friend's house, but Piu Piu is having a bad feather day! Looks like it's up to Molang to cheer Piu Piu up. Because if there's one thing Molang loves more than anything, it's Piu Piu.
Don't miss this beautiful storybook, which comes with a sheet of shiny foil stickers




What Finn Thinks...

Do you like this book?
Yeah! Because it's so cool!

What's your favorite part of the book?
When they were fluffy! Especially the Bunny. And I love Piu Piu. When Molang dressed like a cowboy is my favorite. It made me sad that Piu Piu was sad. And then Molang was just mad. And I like that it came with stickers!

What do you think of the cover?
It's cute with the bunny! And it's pink. I love pink.

Do you want me to read it again?
Yeah, but after two more books.

What Momma Thinks... 

This book is absolutely adorable! I've seen the Molang books around, but haven't ever read them. The art is cute, and of course, Molang and Piu Piu are also adorable. It teaches a good story about friendship too!

Some of our favorite pages:


 


Similar Books...


Love, SplatHenry in LoveSlugs in LoveClick, Clack, Moo I Love You! 
I Love You, Stinky Face


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs