Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Wrap-Up: January 28th -February 3rd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
January 28th -February 3rd

This week on our blog:

Reviews:

Other Random Posts :
Jenn Vs. Ash: Series Restart

Bookish Banter: Audiobooks 



Posts for the upcoming week: 
Bookish Banter: How do you organize your books?
Bookish Banter: What do you look for in new book blogs?
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Oldest Series Never Finished
Answer Me This: What was your highlight in 2017?

Upcoming Reviews: 
The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker 
The Girl Who Supposed To Die by April Henry 
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick 
Nailbiters Series by Joshua Williamson
Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine 
White Rabbit by Caleb Roehrig
Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Isreal 
This is Our Story by Ashley Elston

Wee Reads Reviews:
Even Superheros Have Bad Days by Shelly Becker
I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll

Jenn's Books Read: I got a bit more done this week than I thought I would. I finally found the desire to get away from my television and back into reading. Here is what I managed to get through...


Jenn's Audio:

This Is Our StoryRinger (Replica, #2)Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)The Girl I Used to BeJuniper Lemon's Happiness Index


Jenn's ARC read 

White Rabbit



What Jenn wants to read this week: 

The Wicked DeepThe Final SixEverless





Ash Audio: 
The Girl Who Was Supposed to DieThe Girl I Used to Be

Ash Books Read:
Need (Need, #1)Lost in Wonderland (The Twisted and the Brave, #1)Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)

What Ash wants to read this week:
Paper ValentineA Good IdeaThe Butterfly Clues (Lost Girls, #1)Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)

Finn Read:
Even Superheroes Have Bad DaysThe Book with No PicturesShine!We Are the DinosaursDinosaur BonesHow Do Dinosaurs Stay Safe?


Other News:

I don't have too much going on in my life right now. Just working, reading, and enjoying the simple things. Last night we had family movie night with popcorn and candy. We watched Lego Ninjago Movie. It was very fun. We enjoyed it and Finn really really loved it. Papi works a lot so he was very happy to just sit and cuddle between me and Papi with his Gummi Bears, Popcorn, and blanket. It was a peaceful night. 

Image result Image result for gummi bearsImage result for POPCORN

What about you Ash anything interesting in your life? 

This week hasn't been very interesting. Just been working, reading, blogging, cleaning. Regular life stuff. I am super happy I'm back into reading and blogging and I feel like I actually have stuff to accomplish. 

I did get my twitter (@Darthleaa) and my instagram (Jennreneeandash) back up and running and I'm super excited to post things again. So feel free to add those. 


      






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs