Monday, March 5, 2018

Bookish Banter: Blogging Secrets 101- What post do you like writing?

A little Bookish Banter to get us through.  Bookish Banter is a little bit of banter about our bookish thoughts as we have a friendly discussion over a nice cup of tea. 


Which post do you like writing the most?

Ash
So, I actually really like the Answer me this, I know I don't usually have a lot to say, but I absolutely love answering questions, it gives me something to talk about, when I don't have much to say about much actually.

With that, I also really like doing tags. I love the themes, I love looking up books for them, and I love being able to answer the questions. Come to think of it, I love answering questions in real life too. Hmm.

Image result for hmm gif

I also really love doing the top ten tuesday- Again, it gives me something to focus on, a theme I can find books (Or something, whatever the top ten is that week) for that specific post.

I also love teaser tuesdays, because I love finding the quote in the book that makes that person just absolutely want to read it. I like finding the quotes that made me go, yepp that's why I'm reading this book. I think it helps others find it appealing as well. 

Image result for i need it gif

I just started doing cover up as well, and I think it's the same, I can follow a theme and make sure all the books match it. It just makes me happy!

Image result for happy gif


Jenn:

 I really like to write reviews. Which is really strange since I also hate them. I hate them because they take so much set up time. I wish all the books I read automatically updated a draft with the review set up. That would make my life so much simpler. My review post take the longest to set up and write. But I love them because I get to ramble on about what I liked or didn't like in a book. I don't think my reviews or anything special. I am not funny, or witty, or very wordy... but I love to talk about books. Love it  love it love it! I do. So I love writing reviews and after I write one I feel so  accomplished. I wrote a review. Happy Dance! 



The Goldbergs Happy Dance GIF by Nick At Nite




I also love writing up my delightful discoveries post. I love to look at book posts. I love finding new books. I love how the posts look with the book covers and the book info. I love sharing and saying hey hey hey! doesn't this look good?  you should add it to your TBR!!!   Like right now! 

Image result for right now gif


Waiting on Wednesdays are my thing too. Again I get to share my enthusiasm about the books I want and can't wait to read and need in my hands like yesterday. So I guess I like writing lots of posts but my favorites are those I get to just ramble on and on about books.... ones read or want to read or discovered. Books everything books. Guess that is why I have a book blog. hmmmm!!!! 

Image result for thats right i ramble gif


So what do you like to ramble on about? Do you like discovery posts, review posts, top ten posts?? what do you like to write in your blog?











2 comments:

  1. I never enjoying writing reviews as they take me too long to write. But of course they are an important part of any book blog so I have to get quicker at doing them! I like my posts about beautiful covers, Game of Thrones, Top Ten Tuesday, fun stuff. I hate doing my weekend roundup as it takes forever but I'm always pleased to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like discussion posts and monthly wrap-ups. They take FOREVER to write, but they’re rewarding.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs