Monday, March 12, 2018

I'ts Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


On my Kindle  I just finished: 


Our Dark Stars


 I am currently reading on my kindle

Risen (Blood Eternal, #1)

Next in line to read is:
Relative Strangers


I just finished with audio:

Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1)


Current Listen:

The Upside of Falling Down


Up next: 

Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)



Ash:

Just finished on audio:
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Current Audio:
Everything, Everything

Audio next:
Carnival of Secrets (Untamed City, #1)

Currently reading on Kindle:

The Death of Mrs. Westaway

Reading next on Kindle:

Last Night


Currently reading:

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

Reading Next:
Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)

What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your  hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. I'm just in a total rut at the moment and seem to be unable to pick up a book of any kind. It's frustrating and depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice ones!! Loved Shiver, Angefall, and Hounded! I still need to read Defy the Stars! Hope you both enjoy all the reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys are inspiring me with your multiple books on kindle and audio. I have a library book that just isn't doing it for me and that's holding me back from reading progress. I think I need to ditch it and move on to something I like better!
    Jen Ryland Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Night looks interesting, and I'm curious about the new Ruth Ware one. I've liked her other books for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs