Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up February 25th - March 3rd

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
February 4th - February 10th 

This week on our blog:



This Week Coming Up:

Posts: 
Bookish Banter: Which Post Do You Like to Write the Most
Bookish Banter:  What is Your Blogging Background Noise?
Bookish Banter:  Genre Discussion: Do You Venture?
Answer Me This:  How Do You Do Television?
Book Tag: Behind the Screen
Cover Up: Orange You Glad Picture Books 





Jenn's week:  

I feel like I did some good reading this week. I hope to do more audio next week. Ash and I are doing the Seasonal Reading Challenge from Goodreads and we really need to get through some books if we plan to finish the challenge. Which by the way is 72 books in 3 months. 

The week was kind of quiet for me so I read. I do get distracted with a few of my shows...This is Us, Grays Anatomy, 911, and How to Get Away With Murder. Those all came back on this week so I had to take some time out and watch these. 

I ordered a new Kindle Fire! Mine is old and the port is loose and not charging as well. Since most books I read, I have to read on Kindle (old eyes) my husband just told me to order the dang thing. So I did. I ordered just a tad bit bigger the 8-inch screen... but I got the 32gb. My old one is only 8gb. What shall I ever do with all that space?

It should be here today!!!!

Image result for so excited gif

Here are my books this week:

Books Read:

Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1)Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)


Audio finished: 

The Belles (The Belles #1)Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)People Like UsI Am Watching You


Books Coming Up: 

Our Dark StarsThe Final SixCadaver & QueenPandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)To Kill a KingdomShadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1)Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1)



Ash's week

I feel like I got quite a bit done, 7 books in a week, that's a book a day (Yes I know, y'all can probably do math)
I didn't really have anything else going on this week. 

I have been binge watching 90210 

90210 Poster

Also, Walking Dead came back last week, and my heart is hurting so bad.


Image result for bawling gif

And I watched Tomorrow, when the war began, and also Red Dawn (Yeah, I was on an apocalypse binge)


Tomorrow, When the War Began PosterRed Dawn Poster

Ash's Audio: 

Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1)Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)We Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, a True StoryCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)




Ash's Books:

The 11th HourWhat Waits in the WoodsMoonrise




What Ash wants to read and listen to this week:


Last NightRisen (Blood Eternal, #1)Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Out of the EasyCarnival of Secrets (Untamed City, #1)Numbers (Numbers, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)







2 comments:

  1. Both of you had a good reading week. I've been watching a lot of shows this week. So many new episodes!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped the Season Reading Challenge because too many of the tasks featured plays, poetry and classics which I just don't read. I used to love planning out the books for each task though-that was fun. I'd have loved to finish it just once!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs