Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bookworm's Wishlist: For the Harry Potter Fans!



 Just a little feature to make a little list for all my book lover friends. 

There is so much Harry Potter things out there this could be a feature for months at a time. Here are some of my favorites! 






This one is so really awesome. It's for the more mature Harry Potter fan. Let's get fancy and write with a quill and ink. 


Antique Feather Dip Pen Set, Harry potter Writing Quill Ink Dip Pen set Best Christmas Gifts


 A bit of colorful artwork to brighten up any room. 




Yes I think every Harry Potter fan needs insults ready




Two things I love board games and Harry Potter. Clue is an old-time favorite in this house. 



Always need a new mug. We have a few Harry Potter ones already but this one is still a need for me. 






5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all of these! That mug is so stunning, I've never seen one quite that lovely. We actually have the HArry Potter Clue game, but have yet to actually play it because we never have a good number of people. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that mug! And the prints are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the perfect wishlist! I especially love the artwork. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs