Saturday, May 19, 2018

Creature Feature: Naughty Nymphs

Creature Feature created by Michael is a feature that focuses on the wonderful world of fantasy, science fiction, and horror creatures. 

Nymphs:


Me: Today we have a very special guest from Narnia here with us. Her name is Oryia she is from the forest of Narnia.


Oryia: What strange place is this?
Me: This is my home in Texas.
Oryia: Texas is that your land, are you it's king?
Me: Oh no I just live here. We don't have a king or queen. We do have a governor.
Oryia: Where are your all your forest? How do you live?
Me: We have some forest in Texas, mostly East Texas. I can show you pictures.
Oryia: Oh do you paint?
Me: Oh no I can't paint. I'm not that talented. I can find pictures of trees on the internet with my phone.
Oryia: What is phone? What is internet? Is that some net to catch trees?
Me: No, No, no the internet is a place that you can share pictures, ideas, stories, shop, and find info about places. But that's not important right now.
Oryia: What is that strange thing you are holding? (Points to my smartphone)
Me: my smartphone it's what...
Oryia: I understand the word smart but not phone. What does it do?
Me: I can call people on their phones from lots of different places. I can text people and show you pictures. Hold on, I am supposed to interviewing you not the other way around. I can explain things later. But for now...
Oryia: interview?!
Me: Yes where I ask you questions and you answer them. We discussed this before
Oryia: Very sorry yes please proceed with your questions.
Me: Okay so are you dryad nymph?
Oryia: What is this word dryad?
Me: Do you like among oak trees?
Oryia: Oh yes oak trees are very pretty and they sustain my life. Without them, I will dry up and blow away. 
Me: Well that is very sad.
Oryia: Yes I mustn't be very long or else.
Me: Right I read that you nymphs were created
by Hekaterides
Oryia: Oh no Aslan breathed life into us.
Me: Is that so. And do trees give you strength or happiness or food?
Oryia: We can't live without them, It's like water, air, and food for humans. 
Me: interesting and were you there when the Pevensies and the Beavers came into Aslan's camp.
Oryia: Oh, before the battle against The White Witch, she was very evil. Aslan was very helpful in getting rid of that wicked woman.
Me: Is it true The White Witch enslaved you.
Oryia: Oh yes, she tortured and destroyed some trees to kill off some of my friends. I did not like her not at all. I must go back and return to Narnia. Have a great day.
Me: Yes thank you for (Oryia vanishes as I speak) coming and answering....wow wish I could teleport to where I wanted to go.

Nymphs appears in many different media
Books

The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1)The Night Realm (Spell Weaver, #1) 

Movies/TV 

Image result for chronicles of narnia movie posterImage result for Once Upon a Time tv posterImage result for hercules movie posterImage result for Nymphs tv series

Video Games

Image result for Fable video game posterImage result for Rayman Origins game posterImage result for Brave Frontier game posterImage result for Royal Envoy  game poster


Image result for nymphs gif



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs