Monday, May 7, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn: 


 I just finished: 


ISAN

 I am currently reading:


Spies, Lies, and Allies



Next in line to read is:

Whisper (Whisper, #1)



I just finished with audio:

How You Ruined My Life


Current Listen:

And Then There Were Four


Up next: 


Good and Gone



Ash:

Just Finished Audio:

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)


Current Audio:

One of Us Is Lying

Audio next:

Nightshifted (Edie Spence, #1)

Just Finished Kindle:

Dark Fang, Vol. 1: Earth Calling



Kindle Current:
Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)

Kindle Next:
The Cuckoo Wood


Just Finished Reading:

The Giver (The Giver, #1)

Currently Reading:


Shackled

Reading Next:

Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2)


What's on your current bookshelf and what's in your hands?    


      

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Whisper looks good! I liked One Of Us Is Lying and have been curious about the Nightshifted series for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Lots of new to me ones! Though I always debated over Nightshifted! Hope you both enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually reading this weekend! I finished The Extinction Trials which was really good and I'm now reading Carolyn McCray's Neo Jurassic which I hope to finish tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have so much going! My head starts to confuse things if I read too many at a time. I'm reading Find You In the Dark by Nathan Ripley & Five Dares by Eli Easton. Both vastly different genres so I don't get confused ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs