Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday: 99 Lies by Rachel Vincent and Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Jenn's Pick: I Can't wait to have my hands on this!

99 Lies (100 Hours #2)

99 Lies by Rachel Vincent
June 26th, 2018
Getting kidnapped over spring break was definitely memorable. But now that the surviving hostages are home, they want life to feel normal again: high school, dating, million-dollar galas.

But there's no escaping the spotlight--or the truth about the ways they betrayed each other in the jungle. And this time, the real threat isn't kidnappers--it's what the "friends" might do to each other.




Ash's Pick: I need to read this NOW! 
Cross Her Heart

Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
May 17th, 2018

‘Cross my heart and hope to die…’
Promises only last if you trust each other, but what if one of you is hiding something?
A secret no one could ever guess.
Someone is living a lie.
Is it Lisa?
Maybe it’s her daughter, Ava.
Or could it be her best friend, Marilyn?









4 comments:

  1. The blurb for Cross Her Heart is so short, but it makes me want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks! Cannot wait for 99 Lies! I love Rachel's books!! The other is new to me though! Hope you both love your picks!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh great picks these books looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and great, I hope both you girls enjoy these books when you get a chance to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd be more interested in the jungle kidnapping side of things in that book! Interesting concept though.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs