Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wee Reads: My Little Small by Linda Bondestam

Ever since Finn was born, and even before then, we would read to him. We wanted to show him reading from an early age. Now he loves us to read the same books, over, and over, and over. But it is the sweetest thing, when he likes to pick out a book and climb into our laps. 



My Little SmallMy Little Small by Linda Bondestam


  

A lonely Creature lives deep within the mountain. Her world is gray, until a spark from up high falls down.


Do you like this book?
No I don't like it much. It's too boring.

What's your favorite part of the book?
Just the rock. But it's not funny. Except I like her face.

What do you think of the cover?
I like the moon! It's so pretty.

Do you want me to read it again?
Not really.



My Little Small is a very weird and interesting book about being lonely and finding friendship. It has very interesting illustrations and is written very well. I think this book has a great message.




1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs