Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up: April 29th-May 5th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
April 22nd- April 28th



This week on our blog:


Reviews:


Wee Reads Reviews:


Weekly Memes: 
This Week Coming Up:

Posts: 
Answer Me This: Where do you like to be?
Bloggy Buddy: AJ
Bookish Banter: Books You Read for School and Really Liked
Bookish Gifts
Book Tag: Unpopular opinions tag
Cover Up: Dressed in White
I Read That Movie: The Giver


Reviews: 


Wee Reads Reviews:
Dinner for Dinos by Ben Whitehouse
Hiznobyuti by Claude Ponti
Swim Bark Run by Brian Boyle



Jenn's week:  

It was an okay week for me. It went by fast and I didn't get through as many actual reads or audios as I wanted but I did manage to get through some good ones.

Nothing really interesting happening in my non-reading life. Just work, chores, reading, and blogging. 

Books Started:

Spies, Lies, and Allies


Books finished:

ISANA Town Called Vengeance



Audio finished: 

How You Ruined My LifeIf I Die TonightThe End of Our StoryThe Silver Eyes (Five Nights at Freddy's, #1)SunburnFirstlife (Everlife, #1)


Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 


The Way You Make Me FeelPuddin' (Dumplin', #2)We'll Fly AwayThe RetreatSummer ConstellationsWhisper (Whisper, #1)Good and GoneThe Queen's Rising (The Queen’s Rising, #1)The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1)HeartlessAnd Then There Were Four



Ash's week:


I didn't really read much this week, after last week I think I might have needed a bit of a break... Nothing else really happened, it was a long boring week. 

I did watch a really good movie, which will be down there.


And yesterday was Cinco De Mayo! Look at the amazing smothered burritos we made! 






This week I watched...

The Greatest Showman Poster

Release date: December 20th, 2017
Starring: Hugh Jackson, Michelle Williams, Zendaya, Zac Efron
What it's about:
Celebrates the birth of show business, and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.

What I thought:
Oh my god this movie was amazing. Seriously. I love musicals, a lot, and this one was just perfect.


 

Downsizing Poster
Release date: December 22nd, 2017
Starring: Matt Damon, Christolph Waltz
What it's about:
A social satire in which a man realizes he would have a better life if he were to shrink himself to five inches tall, allowing him to live in wealth and splendor.
What I thought:
I honestly hated this movie, it was so incredibly slow. I thought it was going to be funny. It wasn't. We didn't even end up finishing it.




Ash's Audio: 

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Ketchup CloudsWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Oliver Twist

Ash's Books:


The Less-DeadSHOCK AnthologyPeeves


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week: 

Deadly Sweet (The Spellwork Syndicate, #1)The Wicked DeepProject 17ShackledOne of Us Is LyingNightshifted (Edie Spence, #1)The Giver (The Giver, #1)Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2)The Cuckoo WoodOnyx and IvoryMonday's Not ComingDark Fang, Vol. 1: Earth Calling







3 comments:

  1. You two are killing me with all of your awesome looking books. If I'm not careful, I'll blow my monthly book budget in one week. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to rave about The Giver but I found it pretty dul-hope you have a better time with it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs