Sunday, May 20, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up: May 13th-19th

 
Weekly Wrap-Up 
May 13th- May 19th



This week on our blog:


Reviews:
Wee Reads Reviews:


Weekly Memes: 

This Week Coming Up:

Posts: 
Answer Me This: All About Our Pets
Bloggy Buddy: Meet Lindsi
Bookish Banter: Retellings
Bookish Gifts - Alice in Wonderland
Book Tag: Would You Rather
Creature Feature:
Cover Up: All About Alice
I Read That Movie: Alice in Wonderland



Jenn's week:  

Slow week for reading. I am not sure why. Just distracted I guess. I was playing two new video games and bingeing on some shows. Nothing of interest this week. 

Books reading:
Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness, #1)Whisper (Whisper, #1)Aftermath


Books Coming Up (hopefully) : 


Onyx and IvoryFuryborn (Empirium, #1)
The House SwapQuestions I Want to Ask YouA Lite Too BrightStrange New World (Brave New Girl, #2)Bring Me Their HeartsPuddin' (Dumplin', #2)The Favorite SisterUnravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)



Ash's week:

I was sick this week. I feel like being thrown off is just going to be the new normal for me. So I had a cold, I barely read anything. I was going to participate in a 24-hour readathon with a buddy on Goodreads.


But I got sick. So blah.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on.

Got to go to one of my best friends's going away party, she's moving to LA. *Tear* And I'm very not okay with it *Sniffle sniffle* 

So here are some pictures from that. Because y'all totally care and want to see what goes on in my life.






Some of the tasks have been posted for the Summer reading challenge. And that's pretty exciting. So I'm going to start posting those soon. 

I didn't finish the spring challenge, and I was stressing hard about it. But I decided I'm doing it for fun, and that's it. 

I'm still watching Vampire Diaries and playing Until Dawn. That hasn't really changed. 

Also catching up on Grey's Anatomy. Oops.

Oh! Oh! And we started the second season of 13 reasons why. Literally still on the first episode. 



Until Dawn PosterThe Vampire Diaries Poster


And here are a couple of the yummy recipes that we made the last week. I try to get pictures of all of them, but I kinda suck at remembering when I'm hungry and just want to eat.





This week I watched...Absolutely nothing lol

Well I watched Coraline, but I did an I Read That Movie on it, so does it really count??


This week sucked as far as reading goes.


Ash's Audio: 
My Heart and Other Black HolesCoralineStrange New World (Brave New Girl, #2)Bad Girls with Perfect Faces


Ash's Books:

Whomp whomp, nothin to see here!


What Ash wants to read and listen to this week: 

Hexed (The Witch Hunter, #1)Long May She ReignThe Falconer (The Falconer, #1)Undead Girl GangNight SpeedMissing at 17Evolution, Vol. 1: Origins of a SpeciesAlice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass








3 comments:

  1. Those slow weeks can be good or bad, depending. You did get some great reads for when you're in the mood again, Jenn. And sorry you caught a cold, Ash. The party looks fun, Thanks for sharing the phototos and for all of those lovely new reads.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're under the weather, Ash! I think that is a good excuse for a slower reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Ash! Colds can be really annoying and get in the way of fun stuff like reading.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs